Codeo is an independent European company with a focus on hardware and specialised in IT asset management such as rollout of new equipment, expanding existing estates, de-installation of devices, maintenance, rentals, leasing, buyback etc. for all kinds of professional IT equipment : Barcode, Point of Sale, Laptop and Smartphone.
Flexible and creative, we offer value across the lifecycle of our customers’ projects. Our unique solutions are tailored to fit with our customers’ existing plans to enable a more sustainable management of their IT equipment.
With 4 sales offices and 5 technical centres across Europe, we are looking to expand our UK sales team based in Bristol.
This is a highly entrepreneurial role, selling to new and existing customers across different types of industries (retail, logistics and supply chain). The role will also provide travel opportunities to the different European sites.
– New business through prospection
– Account development, identifying new opportunities with existing clients.
– Face to face customer meetings
– Understand and prospect a defined market (Retail, Logistics, Industry, E-Commerce)
– Account management, working closely with internal teams to maximise productivity
– Working in a fast paced, target driven environment.
The candidate can expect a high volume of recurrent opportunities which will vary in size. Targets will be realistic with uncapped earning potential.
Achieving sales targets and key performance indicators.
– Graduate with a business or technology degree with up to 2 to 3 years of experience, preferably in sales or a sales related environment.
– Excellent communication, presentation and strong organisational skills
– Looking for a challenge and long term position
– English native (any other additional European language would be advantageous).
– Results driven with ability to achieve sales targets.
– Ability to prioritise workload with good time management.
– Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
– Ability to work independently and part of a team.
Job location: office based in Bristol, remote working possible
Job Type: Full Time Permanent